Wondering if a storm door is right for you? Trust me—it is! It may sound too simple that a storm door is right for everyone, but I really believe it’s true. Find out why you need to add a storm door to your home.
- Hello, Curb Appeal. A storm door that compliments or matches the trim on your front door or sidelights adds major curb appeal points. The matching tones create a completed look for any entry.
- An abundance of options. Seven storm door colors, numberous glass designs, and a variety of models to choose from gives you options to ensure you get the door that best matches your home and your lifestyle.
- Let in the light! Adding a storm door to gives you the option to keep your primary door open,so you can enjoy more natural light.
- Speaking of natural light...by enjoying the natural light, you can cut down on the use of your lights in your entry way, which can result in energy savings.
- The view. Full view storm doors let you enjoy the view outside. Whether it’s your kids playing outside or flowers in the front yard blooming, the view enhances daily life.
- The breeze! A fresh spring breeze brings new life into your home. The retractable Screen Away® design conveniently lets you enjoy fresh air whenever you want.
- Modern features. These aren’t the slamming screen doors your grandma once had. The latest designs have innovative features, like the hold-open closer, that are built to accommodate and enhance your daily life.
- Security options. Steel security door options can protect your home. The heavy duty steel frames add security and offer a variety of designs to still keep your home’s curb appeal.
- It’s an affordable renovation. Adding or updating your front door can make a huge difference in the look of your home’s entry…and it’s affordable in the world of home renovations.
- You can really do-it-yourself. Storm door installation is made simple for the DIY-er. Installation takes a few hours, but the process can be made easier with two people. The Larson Easy Hang Systemcomes with pre-drilled hinge locator holes and no cutting to take the guess work out of it.
Enough reasons to buy a storm door? Start browsing to find the door of your dreams.